Last Modified: September 23th 2015
- Modification – USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Information and How Our Site Makes Use of It
Our Site may collect up to two kinds of information: personal (such as your name and e-mail address) and aggregate information (such as the number of users who log on to the Site on a daily basis).
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information is automatically collected from your visit to our Site. However, if you choose to participate in any promotional, e-commerce, or interactive activities offered on the Site, you may be asked to provide us with some specific information about yourself (“Personal Information”).
The Personal Information you submit will be used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, and to notify you (if applicable) regarding any promotions. Your Personal Information may also be used by us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint venturers, sponsors and/or partners (“Affiliated Third Parties”) to provide you with additional services. You may always direct us by “opting-out” at the point where we ask for your Personal Information, and we will not share or use your Personal Information in order to provide you with additional services. However, if you do not want us to share this information, we will be unable to fulfill your order.
From time to time, we may collect general statistical or aggregate information. Such information can include the type of browsers being used (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox), the operating system you are using (e.g., Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Mac OS), the number of users that visit a specific page on the Site and the character and duration of such visits. This information may be used to help analyze Site traffic and improve our services. At no point, however, will the aggregated information personally identify you.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal or aggregate information if required to do so by law, including compliance with legal process served on Company, or if we believe that such action is necessary in order to (a) to protect or defend the legal rights or property of Company, the Site, or its users; or (b) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of the Site’s users or the general public.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Internal Use of Personal Information
In general, we use Personal Information internally to serve our users or customers, to enhance and extend our customer and user relationships so our users or customers may take maximum advantage of our products and services. For example, by understanding how you use our Site from your computer, we are able to customize and personalize your experience. More specifically, we use Personal Information to provide services or to anticipate and resolve problems with our Site, or to respond to customer support inquiries, and to create and inform you of new products or services from Company or others that may better meet your needs. You should review the following section to understand when Company discloses Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The following section describes these disclosure practices more fully:
· Internal Analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal statistical, design, or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users.
· Marketing Purposes: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties so they can inform you about their products or services. If you do not wish to receive these types of third party communications, you can contact us and tell us your preferences. While you may choose not to receive direct marketing information from third parties, you may continue to receive marketing, promotional, and other information from us.
· Third parties may place or recognise a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customised content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to information you voluntarily submitted, such as your email address, which we may share with any third party, solely in encrypted, non-human readable form.
· Protection of Company and Others: As referenced above, we release personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to protect our rights or property, or to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, our Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
Security of Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Site. However, even with the best technology, no Site is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
Third Party Websites
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party websites from the Site as a service to our guests and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Please also note that these websites’ privacy policies will differ from those of Company. Therefore, we encourage your to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
Network and Information Security
You should be aware that Company has no control over the security of other websites on the Internet that you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services.
Updating This Policy
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
Kopenhagener Str. 7